Friday, December 31, 2010

Hairepy 12/31/2010

Hello all!

It has definitely been a minute. With the holidays, after holiday exhaustion, and of course the illness, it's been hard to keep up.  However it is New Years Eve and I'd love for all you hair lovers and care takers alike to make an oath:

Hair,  I promise to take good care of you!  I promise to listen to my stylist when they say I need a trim no later than 12 weeks, and that coloring my own hair can only result in negative things.  I promise to use the products that are meant for my hair, and not to over buy or under use the things I have.  Hair I promise to you, oh the framer of my face, the thing that makes my eyes pop and skin glow, to really take care of you the best way I know how.  I won't over wash, flat iron, curl, or stick you up in a funky ponytail. I love you and I will cherish you.  I promise to do all the research I can when trying something new, or if a silly commercial taunts my imagination.  My New Years resolution is to treat you like I want you to treat me.

It is no wonder that when we mistreat our hair, by not getting it trimmed, over heating, and under-using, that our hair doesn't do what we would like.  Celebrities have teams of professionals work on them for photo shoots and movies. And 100% they do not use boxed color, do not be fooled! 

So, Happy New Year! And happy hair year!

No comments:

Post a Comment