Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hairepy 12/18/2010

I myself have been trying to grow my hair, as many of you are! Even as a stylist with a plethora of amazing products have been finding it hard not to have to restyle my hair everyday.  Time, skill, need, laziness (me), whatever your excuse, styling everyday is not always an option.  But, waking up in the morning with knots and "rattines" makes things, oooooh dare I say... TANGLEY! Again, like many others I am growing my hair to be "long and luxurious" so, who wants to opt for an always easy ponytail, bun thingy!!! 

Remedy: silk cap.  sound familiar?  you can find them at your local CVS or beauty supply for under $3. Not the most attractive night routine, however, sleeping with a silk/satin cap has transformed my hair.  I barely need to brush it in the a.m. let alone style it....again....  Please give it a try! you won't regret!

1 comment:

  1. good job Rachel,thanks for that tip with the cap. I am trying to grow my hair too.... Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete